to configure a WAP G1 after OS Flash was fast and easy with TotalRecall.
How can I speed up the process of FLASHING OS AND CONFIGURING of a Zebra MC67 or MC65?
At the moment you have to do the following steps:
1. Copy OS file into TMP folder on MDA (or by SD card which isn't faster to do by pulling out the bat, inserting the SD and putting back the bat)
2. Start the flashing app
3. After flashing, the MDA asks you to ALIGN SCREEN?
4. DATE + TIME (TIME ZONE)?
5. ENTER A PWD? - have to skip it
6. ENTER AN EMAIL? - have to skip it
-> OS is installed
7. Configure the start icons
8. today screen
9. install the cab-files
10. turn on DataWedge
11. turn on WLAN
12. turn on BT.
TEKES YOU ABOUT 15 to 25 min. for ONE MDA.
If you have to do this for 10 or 50 or even 100 MDAs I guess this can't be the solution. I would appreciate your help.
Thank you in advanced. Regards
©2015 ZIH Corp and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Zebra and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.