Please note: You must be signed in to download files.
Attached to this note you will find a DEMO program (executable and source), that was used to exercise the NEO HDK API 
Decompress the attached file and copy the PsionTeklogixCE500 (ARMV4I)\Debug\NEO HDK Demo.exe program file (anywhere) to your NEO device
Upon startup, the application will
- retrieve the HDK version info
- sense whether or not a peripheral is attached to the NEO unit
- sense the current expansion port power state
- display the above information as follows:
Upon resume from suspend, the application will
- refresh the screen with the above information.
To change the current expansion port power state, select any entry within the Expansion Port Power State drop down list.
Note:To see the entire result line content, double click it to display it in a dialog box
 NEO Expansion Port Power Behaviour
©2015 ZIH Corp and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Zebra and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.